Information Management Training Course
Course Dates and Time:
Days: 2 Days
When: Call or Email to Schedule
Many maintenance professionals agree that there are two basic reasons for the focus on reliability in industrial plants:
Eliminating unexpected equipment failures that can interrupt production and cause high repair costs.
Extending the life of equipment between repairs to lower total lifecycle costs.
This course is a discussion of Reliability Maintenance Information, recognizing the headaches and obstacles that facilities observe one a day to day basis,
how they affect production and profits, and what can be done to eliminate or greatly reduce these problems.
- Introduction to the Concept
- Step 1 - Preventing In-Service Failures
- One Time Planning & Setup
- Periodic Monitoring & Inspection
- Condition Assessments
- Visual Inspections
- Lubrication Management
- Step 2 - Extending Equipment Life Between Overhauls
- Measuring Mean Time Between Failure
- Importance of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- RCFA Case & Action Management
- Communication & Accountability for RCFA Responsibilities
- Basic Reliability Information Management Components
- Reliability Program Metrics